(1) First we sketch your job, taking preliminary measurements, and getting some information on exactly what you are looking for. This can also be accomplished with a cabinet layout provided by your builder.
(2) Once this is completed we will put this information into our software and provide you with a labor quote, that includes what we call our Promo-Colors for Stone Selection. This estimate can change
depending on the stone you choose. Other things that can cause the estimate to change is if the cabinets or cabinet layout change significantly. But the changes are usually small.
(3) We will meet you at our Stone Supplier - Triton Stone of Knoxville and show you the selections that are
included in your estimate. There are always at least 20 options and most of our clients find what they are looking for within this selection. You will also have the option to upgrade your stone, in which case we
will provide you with the additional cost – while we are there- so you can make a selection on your stone the same day if you wish.
(4) Once you have chosen your stone and confirmed the invoice total we will require a deposit to be made on
your account. This amount is usually 50% of the total and is required to cover the purchase of your
materials. We arrange with Triton to have the stone delivered to our shop. If you choose a really expensive
stone, we may require a larger deposit to cover this cost.
(5) The next step in this process is the template appointment. This is where we create an exact diagram of
your job that is used for cutting your pieces to the correct measurements. If you have existing counter
tops, they will need to be removed prior to our templating. Tear-out is an extra service that we offer for a
minimal rate that includes removing and hauling away your existing tops. If you are interested in this
service, just let us know.
(6) THAT’S IT! Once the template is complete, we will begin working on your counter tops and will contact you
to schedule an installation date. This process is usually a 3-4 day turn-around, however, this time-frame
can sometimes change due to delivery of material, inclement weather, or other reasons - but don’t worry,
we stay in contact with you through the whole process so you’ll know what’s going on.
(7) INSTALLATION DAY: Our installation day is a delivery and inspection appointment. Once we are finished
with the installation, you will have an opportunity to inspect your job and have any questions answered.
We do require the reaming balance to be paid in full on this day.
WE SPECIALIZE in hand crafted custom stone counter tops. We also take our high level of customer service VERY seriously. We know this is a big investment for you and that's why we stay in contact through the whole process. We welcome your questions! We know you will LOVE your counter tops when we are finished, so we don't mind keeping you informed from beginning to end.
YOUR GRANITE COMPANY SHOULD...
Provide you with proof of liability insurance
Be upfront with you regarding ALL costs
Offer a second template appointment to verify measurements once cabinets are installed
Stay in contact with your during the whole process